Saturday, November 22, 2008

Song Po-Po's Trial Questions

Song Po-Po: Rudy Uresti :

1. Did the Jiangs exploit you in any way?

They didn't exploit me, any of the work that was done around the house was by me. I treated everyone like they treated me...very kind and gentle.


2. Why didn't you stop working for the Jiangs even when you knew you knew it was "four olds"?

Because I just couldn't I had been adjusted to it for so long it was like a normal day thing (pg. 216) and also I just wanted to be around them. I even made a meal for Ji-Li's mother (pg 217). I just worried about them. They were like family.


3. Why did you help Ji-Li's grandma after she got slapped?

Well I felt like helping them because I worked for them for so long they are like family(pg 14-15). I felt like I needed to pay them back for what they had given me all of those years. I stayed down stairs so I was always close to them...my family.


4. Question: How did you feel when you got kicked out of the Jiangs house? Who's fault do you think it was?

Well I felt very sad it was like I was moving away from my family except I was never coming back. I ended up just stayed down stairs in my room and didn't move away so I could still be close to them. I blame Mao for me moving away because if he hadn't have came up with the, "NO FOUR OLDS" saying then I would have still been able to live with them and I wouldn't have been unemployed and without money.

No comments: